Tech’Session « Ceramics 3D printing as a pillar of recovery for all market sectors » Online
Tuesday 19th January 2021 9:00am – 12:00am
Public : Anyone with a scientific background from design, methods, production or R&D departments
Program: Various specialists on ceramic additive manufacturing (including glass) will report on the relevance of the application for those multiple techniques.
AIM OF THIS TECH’SESSION
The speakers will allow us to identify the competitive benefits in the use of additive manufacturing processes in the ceramic industry (with illustrative examples) in particular in the context of an economic recovery strategy.
- 8:45 am Welcome & Introduction, European Ceramic Cluster, Vincent Auclair
- 9:00 am Ceramics 3D printing, a mature technology for mass customization – 3D CERAM, Maxence BOURJOL
- 9:20 am Additive manufacturing of ceramics by FDM, technology and use cases – NANOE, Guillaume DE CALAN
- 9:40 am Glass-Laser Additive Manufacturing: A new 3D-printing technology based on laser-material interaction for glass objects – CERFAV, Camille ORTALI
- 10:00 am A new 3D printing technology with ceramic applications (Defence sector) – 3D MINERALS, Claude SCHNEIDER
- 10:20 am Break
- 10:35 am The contributions of additive manufacturing to Avignon Ceramic’s services offering (Aeronautic sector) – AVIGNON CERAMIC, Olivier GRECK
- 10:55 am Liquid Deposition Modeling as additive manufacturing route for advanced technical ceramics – ENEA, Federica BEZZI
- 11:15 am Fine Extrusion Additive Manufacturing: innovative case studies in ceramic industry – traditional and technical – CTTC, Hélène TOURNIE & LYNXTER, Thomas BATIGNE
- 11:35 am Hybridization between SPS sintering and additive manufacturing: perfect solution for high performance materials – NORIMAT, Romain EPHERRE
- 12:00 am closing
- Afternoon : BtoB meetings with speakers
Possibility to book a BtoB meeting with speakers. Please indicate on your registration if you are interested.
Your registration includes: your participation to the webinar, the speakers’ slideshows, the video of the webinar, the attendees list.
TECH’SESSION 19th January 2021 – Online events in January with a discount of 40%
- Member: 150€ excl-VAT – 180€ with tax (instead of 250€ excl-VAT – 300€ with tax)
- Non-member: 225€ excl-VAT – 270€ with tax (instead of 375€ excl-VAT – 450€ with tax)