Tech’Session Latest trends in refractories: innovation, circular economy & training – Online
Thursday 4th March 2021 9:00am – 12:20pm
Public : Anyone with a scientific background from design, methods, production or R&D departments
Refractories play the triple role of providing mechanical strength, protection against corrosion and thermal insulation. They are adapted to each specific application through fine-tuning and a careful choice of the different raw materials and their processing.
AIM OF THIS TECH’SESSION: The speakers will explain latest trends in refractories, regarding innovation, circular economy & training.
- 8:45 am Welcome of speakers
- 9:00 am Introduction of European Cluster of Ceramics
- 9:10 am Research on refractories at IrCer in the context of European Green Deal and energy-intensive industries – IRCER, Marc HUGER
- 9:40 am Colle & revêtements hautes températures (in French) – BIESTERFELD, Alexandre LONG
- 10:10 am Refractory recycling at BELREF SA : from the waste to their valorisation in the final product – BELREF, Léna ROUMIGUIER & Guillaume BUYDENS
- 10:40 am Break
- 10:50 am A new generation of phosphate bonded refractories – CAPITAL REFRACTORIES, Julie HARDY
- 11:20 am Innovative design in refractory at TRB – TRB, Simon CHIARTANO
- 11:50 am Tata Steel: Future needs of a refractory user – TATA STEEL, Sido SINNEMA
- 12:20 pm Closing
- Afternoon : BtoB meetings with speakers
Possibility to book a BtoB meeting with speakers. Please indicate on your registration if you are interested.
- AREMCO-BOND : Résines epoxies haute performance. Collages et d’enrobages jusqu’à 300°C
- CERAMABOND/CERAMACAST : Colles céramiques et graphites jusqu’à 2000°C
- CERAMACAST : Céramique de remplissage et de moulage haute température (2000°C)
- PYROPAINT : Peintures réfractaires jusqu’à 1760°C
Online registration : https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5981923110139283215
Questions about your registration or payment ?
+33 5 55 38 16 21 ou email@example.com
Your registration includes: your participation to the webinar, the speakers’ slideshows, the video of the webinar, the attendees list.
TECH’SESSION 4th March 2021 – Online events in first quarter 2021 with a discount of 40%
- Member: 150€ excl-VAT – 180€ with tax (instead of 250€ excl-VAT – 300€ with tax)
- Non-member: 225€ excl-VAT – 270€ with tax (instead of 375€ excl-VAT – 450€ with tax)